Monday, April 28, 2008

Treat her right, ya'll

Recently I re-joined the ranks of SLC singles, so I thought for this post I'd find white trash break-up stories or something equally as funny to help with the breakup blues. Instead, I remembered that Mother's Day is coming up, and my friend Kim Frost sent me a truly touching video a few years back that really captures the essence of cherishing our dear mothers. It involves Mr. T, three soccer-mom backup singers, and a slew of horrible acting. Please enjoy viewing this fine production here:



So move over breakup blues. There's no room for sadness as I watch Mr T rap lyrics like, "Mothas. There are no othas."

Well said, Mr. T. Well said.

2 comments:

Unstoppable Lindsey said...

Honey!!! Mr. T always makes me feel better...that and great girlie girlie talk...makes me think we should try the latter.

Ems said...

oh woman...that just made my life, thank you very much. and hot damn, I'm walking over to your house one day very soon now.