Monday, March 3, 2008

Happy Dog


My brother, Trent, travels the world for his work. He's lived all over and seen a lot of cool things. To be honest, I am green with envy. While I sit at my desk and stare at the computer all day long, he's exploring places like Pataya, Thailand, hanging out with the likes of this obese weener dog.

Now, I'm not even sure it's a weener dog...but it looks like a giant, ridiculously-overweight version of one. It's sad, cute, funny and weird all rolled into one.

Trent fed him a hot dog and dubbed him the 'happiest dog in the world' since all he does is sit in the cafe and eat.
I thought this picture might help you get through your Monday afternoon...at your computer. Ugh.

2 comments:

Andrea Jolene said...

Dude - that is one great awesome lump of a wiener dog. Love it.

theriddle said...

My-ken!

So glad that you've become a blogger too. Watch out it can be addictive. Hope life at the mansion is wonderful.